Located in the heart of Ipswich Town Centre in Suffolk, Curzon House is a development of houses, apartments and retail units.
- Demolition of an existing redundant furniture store and redevelopment of the site.
- Construction of a two three-storey live/work town houses
- Eight two-bedroom apartments
- A balconies penthouse
- A café/coffee bar
- Retail units.
- Retention of listed building frontage was incorporated within the design of the new building.
- A secure car parking area was created to the rear with direct access to the apartment entrance hall.
- CCTV installed in the car park which links directly to residents’ TV screens.
- Provision of an eight person lift to all floors.
Taylor Square Retail Centre »