R G Carter was asked to construct new hospitality suites and a director’s area at Ipswich Town Football Club in Suffolk.
- The project comprised of the construction of seven hospitality boxes and directors lounges.
- The works were carried out during the closed season, over a 12-week period, and handed over for the start of season.
- The boxes were constructed within the frame of the existing Britannia Stand and required the use of specialist lifting techniques.
- Work was carried out seven days a week and out of hours to ensure timely completion and minimal disruption
- The finish is of a high standard with extensive use of hardwood joinery and granite worktops.
« The EPIC Centre, Lincolnshire ShowgroundGrandstand, Fakenham Racecourse »