The project saw the demolition of the previous Roundwell pub and construction of the new Roundwell Medical Centre in Costessey, Norfolk. It is now one of the largest medical centres in East Anglia.
- The medical centre has seen two surgeries combine to increase patient numbers and improve services with its state-of-the-art facilities.
- The building is clad in blue and wood-effect decorative panels
- Brise soleil adds to the visual impact
- Internal facilities include a pharmacy, two minor surgery units and 20 consulting and nursing rooms.
- Rainwater harvesting
- Insulated cladding
- Solar panels
- Intelligent lighting which responds to movement
- BREEAM Excellent
« Vascular Surgery Unit, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital