North Walsham, Norfolk
Furze Hill House is a new 40-bed care home for the Salvation Army, in the North Norfolk town of North Walsham, replacing the former Mildred Duff care home which stood on the same site.
- Exterior Cedar cladding to the timber frame with aluminium painted glazing under a tiled roof.
- Installation of Mechanical and Electrical works.
- Complete internal fit out, including all domestic appliances and white goods.
- Plastering and decoration.
- Each individual bedroom has its own en-suite facilities, supported by communal facilities for dining, hairdressing, recreation, medical and laundry.
- This project was a turnkey project, handed over to the client fully operational and furnished with every item required for the buildings use, even down to the 16,000 domestic items such as toothbrushes.
- Tranquil landscaped sensory gardens for the enjoyment of the residents.
« Radiology Unit, West Suffolk Hospital Little Waltham Doctors Surgery »