St Andrews business park provides a modern, striking working environment on the outskirts of Norwich, with easy links major roads and nearby transport hubs.
- A total of nine office buildings offering 14,000m² of office space, the park is supported by a main facilities building and boasts a restaurant; meeting complex; car park and extensive landscaping.
- The site also accommodates the print centre for Eastern Counties Newspapers, which is a distinctive steel frame building with sheet, glass and brick cladding, home to sophisticated high speed colour printing facilities.
- Nautilus House and Lancaster House, occupied by NPS offer glazed atrium entrances with a feature staircases and angled first floor balconies with raked ballustrading.
- Kingfisher House is the largest office building in Norwich; built to traditional office specifications including raised access floors, suspended ceilings and comfort cooling.
- Eastern Counties Newspapers print centre has been incorporates an extensive steal frame design to accommodate and support a great deal of attendant handling and production equipment, as well as providing accommodation and support facilities for staff at the plant.
- The site also includes Roseberry Court, a three storey office building, and two storey office buildings for Jones Lang Laselle and Anglia Housing Association.
- Craftsmanship award from Norfolk Association of Architects for Nautilus House. It was highly commended in the new commercial buildings class.
- Craftsmanship award from Norfolk Association of Architects for Kingfisher House.
Rouen Road Office Refurbishment »