An outstanding development of luxury homes constructed in the Norfolk coastal village of Thornham with a high standard of design and craftsmanship, that remains sympathetic to traditional North Norfolk architecture.
- The first phase of the project saw the construction of four luxury homes built in a traditional country house style with red brick, flintwork and feature vousoir arches.
- The last three detached homes in St George’s Court are built in a style resembling traditional Norfolk farmhouses using terracotta and black glazed pantiles, lime mortar and flint.
- Sophisticated communication and security systems.
- One of the properties has a self-contained annexe that takes full advantage of dramatic views out to sea.
- Its diaper brick detailing, stepped gable, black glazed roof tiles, oak casement windows, and green oak boarding demonstrate the skills of our tradesmen.
- Nigel Handley, manager of Bullen Developments: ‘the quality of the buildings show building skills at their best.’
- Matthew Rice refers to St George’s Court as ‘an exemplar of how to build new houses in the vernacular.’
The first phase was rewarded with a class win and two commendations by the Norfolk Association of Architect’s Craftsmanship Awards
« Fellowes Plain Apartments100 St Benedicts, Broadland Housing Association »