The former English pub, known as Scores, set within Norfolk‘s premier football club – Norwich City Football Club was totally transformed into Yellows, an American Bar and Grill in just ten weeks.
- Complete strip out of former bar and kitchen.
- Alterations to the internal layout with new walls; the brickwork was distressed to age the look.
- Installation of a glass-fronted and illuminated bar with a lighting that creates an unusual marbled yellow pattern.
- Glazed timber panels to the frontage which fold back so diners can enjoy eating al fresco in warm weather.
- Norwich City shareholder Delia Smith had a big hand in ‘Yellows’ and the diner featured on Delia’s cookery series.
« The MoorhenThe EPIC Centre, Lincolnshire Showground »