At Tesco Ely the construction team relocated and remodelled Frozen Foods, Health & Beauty and installed GM Right Size.
All existing meat and dairy cabinets were swapped out before methodically working the way round all the further changes.
Other works completed:
- Produce department has been relocated from mid store to the front of store
- New drainage and new floor installed
- Yo Sushi space developed
- All new chilled cabinets and extensive new drain network installed
- New milk cabinets installed
- New plant bakery fixtures installed and department moved to the forefront of grocery flow
- New Signage internal and external
- Four main bank checkouts removed and six express installed as per project River
- Bakery walls fully Clad with hygienic wall covering
- Existing frozen back up demolished to release new warehouse footage
- Extensive wall damage repaired in grocery warehouse
- Refurbishment to two back of house chillers
- Front of store Gutters And facial replaced
- New Tarmac To Front Of Store
- Old car park exit closed and traffic flow amended with new kerb line
- Low level whiterok and selected decoration throughout store.